Sunday, June 22, 2014

Life list? (part 1)

    After reading, okay listening to, Lets Pretend this Never Happened by Jenny Lawson, you need to go read that btw, there was one part mentioned that I was like wha? A life list, what was it and how could some come up with that, also how could someone to sponcer it was thought two. Now, I have heard of bucket lists and honestly have not thought to make one and I do not want to think of death it will come on its own and does not need me fighting against it. but a life list. I, now find they are one in the same but with a life list sounding more like you are living life and a bucket list like a race to the finish.
   My lovely fiance does have a bucket list, since he was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis he has been compiling it. Now that I think about it I am not going to live forever and live everyday in fear of something happening to him so we should start on his bucket list and my life list so we can do as much together as possible. I am going to take today to think of what I want as my life list and come back to you lovely people with it later.

    Until than he is my fiance's
  1. Grant a dying mans last wish
  2. Explore England and Scotland
  3. Buy or build our dream house
  4. Get married with our friends and family
He now has stage fright soo I will add to this as he remembers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment